New snogoer

mikeh906

You guys are killing me, I missed Hay Days last year, now this year. So much for sunny south Florida, but I do boat, dive and fish 365 days a year now. Started withdrawls a week ago with the start of winter at Hay Days next month. Even let my S.G. subscription lapse, now its Saltwater Fisherman. The upside is a newer, larger boat with twin diesels is in the works. See you in the Bahamas!!! Enjoy your season. Mike

dew69

My Snowgoer arrived today and Nelson's arrived earlier this week. I can't wait to start reading! On a sad note, just found out I will not be able to make Hay Days this year. My daughter has a softball tournament that weekend.

Dew

scottiking

Check out my pic of donny doing the "superman" in the back! I haven't seen it yet but heard!
Scottiking OUT

Got mine today, which was a real cheer up for a crappy day. (MRI this morning only to be told i have torn my MCL and will not be playing football for a while)

scottiking

Here is what the landing looked like:
113112.jpg

Scottiking OUT

pfd_crew

got my new snowgoer, got the itch, pulled the sleds out, changed hyfax, and did some greasing, im so ready for snow!!!