New Team Kesslers Video

timner

Its been a while since our last video!! Hope you all enjoy!!

Team Kesslers - Braaaptastic '09
35984840_200.jpg

Tell us what you think.

-Ner
***Team Kesslers***

zaskar

Thanks for putting together another great vid Ner!

This year we will be riding with several new cameras in the group and some unique mounts that should provide for more unusual camera angles. We are always talking about how to make the videos better and capture different perspectives.

Making videos has become an essential part of our riding. It is so much fun to watch the footage at the end of the day when we get back to the apt at The Bluff. It is an extra bonus when Ner puts a vid together to share because it brings back the memories of what good times we shared.

smokinram114

very niiiice!! i watch ur youtube videos quite a bit. we gota get togeather and do some riding this year. ill be up in twin lakes for the yearly dec 10-13 trip with a group if you guys if ur up were staying at Krupps.

zimmbob

Nice vid guys. Lots of familiar footage there. Our group will be up there in mid January, maybe we'll see you and we can go for a run! Most of us have new sleds this year. RMK's and Assaults.

boomer

Awesome vid guys. I picked up your last vid at Hay Days last year. Keep up the good work, and I hope to run into you guys this winter in the UP. Thanks again for helping me pick up the SnoScoot last year at Hay Days. Rock On.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 10829

Very cool video, can't wait for the next one!!

twark_kesslers

Timner made the vid and he's up in Mass this weekend with Gigakessler...but I'm sure it takes quite a bit of time to make a vid like that. It took me hours upon hours to make vids that don't look half as nice as Timners....Good work Ner!