New trailer prices

Hoosier

Anyone know where I can find prices for new trailers online? Looking for a 3 place aluminum open. They seem to go for a lot used, so I thought I'd check how much they go for new.

lofsfire

A friend of mine was looking last year but we were there Saturday and the guy would not let it go till the end of the show Sunday. He had a flight to catch on Sunday so no deal. But he said they want to deal because that way they don't have to pay to take them back to there dealer.

xcsks

make a few calls in your area to get an idea on what the going price is and go from there. I bought my Triton at the 2001 Novi show, they did have a better price by quite a bit. Also it's a good place to pick up another spare tire, slush guard, traction mats, etc.

NytroFIB

Novi show is definitely a good place to pick a trailer up. If you plan keeping this for a while, splurge a bit. You will be better off in the long run and as you can see, will be able to sell used for a decent amount.

jim

went to novi looking for a trailer, was there on saturday, wanted to buy a "show trailer"... most of the show trailer's were already sold, they said they sold most of them 1st thing on friday with the stipulation that you had to take them sunday nite when the show closed. very good prices if you could get one!! go friday nite!!!

ezra

I am not that impressed with flow my cuz has 10 drive on drive off.trailer good but I think the protector is not great I have been with chipping Ice off the fr of the trailer so top will close.and the rear cap bolt slide holes to hold cap on and hinge on are not a good design ague kinda ez.I think he put new rear hold downs on and put it up for sale.good trailer but bad design on protector it is older though maybe 5 or 6 yrs maybe thay have changed .I went with Triton after my first Ice chipping experience with him.the opening on some days can be fun also when warm and sun all day then freeze at night been thear for that fun also

fredster

If you apply some silicone spray to the mating surfaces between the bed and the top, they don't freeze/stick together nearly as much. It won't stop ice/sluch buildup but it does make it easier to remove the ice and get the top open....