NFL Draft next week!

timo

I wouldn't mind seeing Cook in a Packer uniform but they need DB help desperately. Kevin King is gotta be their pick. Roll the dice on a RB later.

Was hoping Dalvin Cook would drop to a late first rounder so the Pack would have a shot but I think he will go much sooner..I think Peppers is a go late round selection

C

Cirrus_Driver

Not Cook - please. He has ball security issues, not to mention all the off the field problems, one after the other.
It would be as dumb as the Bears to take a RB with this pick - Mixon if anyone because he's a good receiver too, but forget it - please.

srt20

Not Cook - please. He has ball security issues, not to mention all the off the field problems, one after the other.
It would be as dumb as the Bears to take a RB with this pick - Mixon if anyone because he's a good receiver too, but forget it - please.

^^^^X2.

Screw those 2 clowns.

C

Cirrus_Driver

And you can say "time will tell" till you're blue in the face, but time has already told many times in the past how guys like Ryan Leaf, Johnny Manziel and Vince Young were total busts taken this high.
I'll be laughing again in Oct, just like I was at the Queens last year with the idiotic predictions of excellence. Trubisky is a nobody, from no place - thank god it's the bears.

srt20

And you can say "time will tell" till you're blue in the face, but time has already told many times in the past how guys like Ryan Leaf, Johnny Manziel and Vince Young were total busts taken this high.
I'll be laughing again in Oct, just like I was at the Queens last year with the idiotic predictions of excellence. Trubisky is a nobody, from no place - thank god it's the bears.

I wouldn't say he is a nobody. But he isn't a guarantee like Luck or Peyton were either.
I just think the move to get him was bad. I believe he would have been there at #3, but then again, the bears got burned on Aaron MacDonald a few years ago too. So they panicked.

timo

Its like these teams all panic. The Chiefs gave up they're entire future for that Mahones. He better be awesome.
It's the Aaron Rodgers effect these teams see that you can have an average to above average roster but if you strike gold and get a guy like Rodgers you'll be competing for Super Bowls for a decade. Problem is they don't realize is 99% of them won't be Rodgers.

momoney2123

Vince young, johnny manziel nor ryan leaf were the 1st QBs taken their draft. BUttttttt I get what your trying to say.

There have been 1st Qbs in draft taken that have been busts and their have been 1st Qbs taken that have been all time greats. TIME WILL TELL, LOLOLOLOLOL no one knows, not you, not me, no one.

Im not saying he is gona be great, but im also not saying he isn't. HAHAHAHA, GO BEARS!!!!!!

PS. he wont be playing in October unless some really weird sheit happens.

momoney2123

Its like these teams all panic. The Chiefs gave up they're entire future for that Mahones. He better be awesome.
It's the Aaron Rodgers effect these teams see that you can have an average to above average roster but if you strike gold and get a guy like Rodgers you'll be competing for Super Bowls for a decade. Problem is they don't realize is 99% of them won't be Rodgers.

Lets just hope that if any of these guys are 50% the QB Rodgers is... the bears, chiefs or Texans don't squander the talent like the pack have as of late.

durphee

From reading multiple sources it sounds like the Bears did reach really far for Trub. I haven't seen any reputable sourced that said any other teams we're trading up to get him and could have easily just stayed at their spot and.got him. I don't mind the pick at all, it's the possibly unnecessary trade.
It's always funny when people compare players and say they will never be a Rodgers or Brady....well there 2 of the best ever. Kind of a tough comparison.
The only thing I can say bad about the Pack is lack of SB with 2 HOF back to back QB's. The Pack need to go all in the next couple of years before Rodgers calls it a career.