North of the bridge

stitcher

Hello
How are trail conditions north of the bridge for this weekend? Not expecting much & know they won't be perfect. I'm too lazy to scroll through posts, if there is one.
Thank you!

bladeguy

I spoke with the groomer he had boom from Mohawk to Copper Harbor at the time. He said there was about 2 inches of Base some mud holes in open areas all in all not too bad but he was very much less than enthused about the conditions.

Gatorgator7676

Good enough for a f.i.b. flatlander like me! Jumpin in the truck for the 9 hour trek up to Calumet at 4:30 a.m. tomorrow morn! Yahooooo!

stitcher

I spoke with the groomer he had boom from Mohawk to Copper Harbor at the time. He said there was about 2 inches of Base some mud holes in open areas all in all not too bad but he was very much less than enthused about the conditions.
Thank you!

Gatorgator7676

Well we put on over 200 miles up here north of the bridge and all I can say is it is awesome. As usual the groomers are doing their job and as usual we're getting snow each and every day! Life is good!

Ohio Cat

Well we put on over 200 miles up here north of the bridge and all I can say is it is awesome. As usual the groomers are doing their job and as usual we're getting snow each and every day! Life is good!
Which trails did you have good luck w/ besides 3? Headed up this weekend. Thanks for the feedback!