November Snowmobile Video!

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Nice!

You selling any of those backpack mounts for the contour's?

-John

yamahaboy701

Nice!

You selling any of those backpack mounts for the contour's?

-John

John,
Send me a PM and I can tell you how to make one. I made Tkuss's and mine (xp rider). I do have some slight improves to make from whats in the video. I lost mine and had to trace my tracks back about a mile but luckily found it.

09m8

Thats probably the funniest intro to a youtube sled vid that I've seen! Nice work!!! And is it just me or did the Doo about take the right ski off around the 2:08 mark??? Seemed he thought it for a second too, just a slight jerk to the left there!

yamahaboy701

Thats probably the funniest intro to a youtube sled vid that I've seen! Nice work!!! And is it just me or did the Doo about take the right ski off around the 2:08 mark??? Seemed he thought it for a second too, just a slight jerk to the left there!

Yep, I hesitated on going left or right at the tree. I later went right, lol.

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
That intro was fricken awesome! And my wife thinks I am the only one sitting at the computer, with my helmet on! LOL. Nicely done!

polarisrider1

That intro was fricken awesome! And my wife thinks I am the only one sitting at the computer, with my helmet on! LOL. Nicely done!
Skylar, I found that wearing a helmet while typing on JDee has helped my one finger at a time typing skills immensely!!!! Love the video Guys!!! Could of been any of many of us!!!

srt20

HAHA I ride with a guy that wears his PJs while sledding too! Is that the new in thing?? Im gettin old.....

cooksend

Lookin good Tom. Like the intro as well and see that you guys have stepped it up over the years! Nice, nice, nice! Really like the pole mount footage! Got mine all set and ready to go once we get some snow!

DSCN1637.jpg

skiroule

I finally got around to checking out this video. To say it's good is an understatement! The intro, the story line, the riding footage - excellent. If this doesn't give you the fever, it's time to check the pulse.