Novi show

polarisrider1

Dave you owe me some Fireball and a tie down strap that says stolen from Tami on it.
Brad, I still have your number I will call you when I get there at opening on Saturday to see if your going to make it. I am buying beer for all (as usual). Dave B. Bring your wallet just in case! Lol

polarisrider1

Not sure if I need to buy anything? My HMK Voyager Boa boots showed up today. They fit perfectly. I always buy the entire stock of leathermans from the guy with army surplus stuff.
Lets not forget to say, "Hi" to Megan at the Divas booth.
I will need to get the "special" price password for a certain place out west that I love to visit. And who knows what I will get at the "Stingers" booth when I spin the wheel.

Dave_B

Dave you owe me some Fireball and a tie down strap that says stolen from Tami on it.
Brad, I still have your number I will call you when I get there at opening on Saturday to see if your going to make it. I am buying beer for all (as usual). Dave B. Bring your wallet just in case! Lol

I have the strap but, your right, I do owe you some Fireball. I'll but he shots, you buy the beer.

Dave_B

BTW. I have a hockey game in Novi at 9:00. Should be there by noon.

What time do you posers plan on being there?

polarisrider1

BTW. I have a hockey game in Novi at 9:00. Should be there by noon.

What time do you posers plan on being there?

Dave, you Must show a sled registration to get in this year. Sorry I don't make the rules. Maybe you can save us some seats at Stingers just in case you want us to flaunt our exploits. Lol.

polarisrider1

Sled registration required for entry is the rumor .

- - - Updated - - -

I heard to mention gutter guards or replacement windows to get in for 1/2 price.

Dave_B

Sled registration required for entry is the rumor .

- - - Updated - - -

I heard to mention gutter guards or replacement windows to get in for 1/2 price.

I could use some gutter guards. Cleaning them today is the plan since I don't have a sled to work on.

I usually get in free as a vendor from an undisclosed friend who has a booth at the show... So there