Off season rush!

megan600

Got to tag along to do some prop testing on Lake Michigan in a buddys Cigarette Gladiator on Friday.. And happily was invited along in a Cigarette Top Gun for the Rock the Coast run on Saturday out of Grand Haven. We managed to get some great copter footage time as we cranked through the 6-8ft swells. One of the best adrenaline rush's I've had in a long time. Just sending it! Also made the cover photo for the story on Speed on the Water magazine. Still pumped. This should hold me over until the snow comes! ;)

https://www.speedonthewater.com/in-...ore-s-rock-the-coast-hits-all-the-right-notes

IMG_3169.jpg

T

Tracker

freaking awesome...was that you in the passenger side of that orange boat? what speed were you running...105?

T

Tracker

one of my buddies has a triple donzi he runs on the intercoastal waterway at 100+....love the rooster tails

megan600

freaking awesome...was that you in the passenger side of that orange boat? what speed were you running...105?

Yep thats me in the back seat of the Top Gun boat I posted. Oh no... with the size of those huge waves we were running about 75mph. I'm looking forward to seeing the 2017 video when they post it. You know it must have looked good from above when the helicopter pilot is giving you the thumbs up as they are filming! haha