Official John Dee Snow Central Family Thread #165 (31,561)

yamahachick

New Thread!!

Roll call
happy.gif

bigvin

<font color="0000ff">Greetings My Snow-minded family members!</font>

<font color="0000ff">Have a GREAT Thursday!</font>

proud.gif

scoop

I'm here. I decided to drive to work today. It is the first time my truck has moved in two weeks. Ahhh, freedom! The knee hurts a bit when I move from the gas pedal to the brake, so I have been using my left foot to brake most of the time. The doctor typically doesn't want people driving until 3 weeks after surgery, but he didn't say no to me at my appointment on Tuesday. I wouldn't want to drive a long distance where my foot would have to be on the gas pedal though. That would really start irritate the knee.

I am also walking now without crutches. More freedom! I walk with a limp, but I'm walking.

Time for knee exercises!

mrsjac95

Thanks Serena for the new thread... I didn't catch the new thread til now! DOH!

Thanks for the B-day Wishes!

Ken - yep... CAKE! Or actually brownies! YUM! THe boys and I are gonna have a movie night with popcorn and junk food all NIGHT! Yeehaw!

I'm still trying to be as patient as I can waiting to hear about the job I interviewed with on Tuesday... I'm not doing very good at being patient.

The leaves are turning and falling off the trees already. It smells like fall out there... soon we will hear the scuffle of dried up leaves on the ground... and then finally SNOW!!!

Y'all have a GREAT WEEKEND!!!

REV IT UPx3!

Jul

gostman07

TGIF!

Scoop - good to hear you're getting around. Take it easy.

Happy Birthday Julie! Have a great day.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

bigvin

<font size="+2">T.G.I.F.</font>
<font size="+2">G.</font>
<font size="+2">I.</font>
<font size="+2">F.</font>

proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif

<font size="+2">HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!</font>

proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif

B

brad_2001

Happy Birthday Juls, still got my fingers crossed

BooBoo Happy belated Birthday to you also. How is Thomas doin after the Doctor visit??

Well Dylan was on the radio this morning, W4 country was in town doin a breakfast show, so he made Kelly get up early to go meet the mornin DJ's, he did good, he got 4 free tickets to the Rodeo this weekend.

Bradzoooooooooo

scoop

Happy Birthday Julie! And many more!

This day is dragging. I can't wait to get out of here. Someone please wake me up if I fall asleep at my desk....