Oh Bad Luck

rph130

I received a call this morning from a friend up on Gogebic that a "real genius" thought it would be fun to chase a group of deer with his snowmobile on Gogebic yesterday right in front of a full house of patrons at Gogebic Lodge. I give the crowd credit for not taking matters into their own fists and instead calling the police. As karma would have it, a DNR Warden and a Forest Service Officer were close and happy to introduce themselves to the clown. His prize for the stunt, an opportunity to participate in the Gogebic County Court System. Can't fix stupid!

snobuilder

coyotes been chasing deer onto our glare ice lake and gobbling them up this year. 3 happened so far but lake is now snow covered.

old abe

T
I don’t think I will have titled it oh bad luck, more like oh how stupid. Again one idiot making the sport look bad. Glad they got busted.
It's a shame, just too bad, the DNR didn't confiscate the sled. o_O Yeah, well, then let him buy it back on the state auction of confiscated evidence, and property! :ROFLMAO: Just as they do with Firearms being used illegally, hunting. :oops: