Old man winter has showed up!!!

kip

So we we're in a lake effect snow watch from last night until 4 pm Monday and I'd say we have a solid 4 inches and still coming down! Thank you to all who did their snow dance! The great news is we have a good ground freeze so it should make for some great conditions once we have more snow! There is no doubt you could scratch that itch now!!!

goofy600

Couple inches in the Watersmeet area and ice is building on the lakes so finally some good news.

twistgrip

So we we're in a lake effect snow watch from last night until 4 pm Monday and I'd say we have a solid 4 inches and still coming down! Thank you to all who did their snow dance! The great news is we have a good ground freeze so it should make for some great conditions once we have more snow! There is no doubt you could scratch that itch now!!!

We have reservations at Krupps, is it enough to still come up and scratch the itch still? Also have 2 Polaris sleds to get the recall done at your place. Are the trails ridable? Not looking for Ideal conditions but ridable. We have 3-4 new sleds to break in too!

kip

Honestly yes, it's enough to scratch the itch on the trail 3 from Greenland North. The snow is really coming down today so far. With the ground being froze it doesn't take much snow to get some riding in! I see no reason to cancel at Krupp's with what we have coming down.

UP RIDER

Keep the salt shaker handy, not sure about Greenland but in Houghton there is maybe 2” on the ground. If you have a sxs or quad great conditions. On a positive note everything is freezing up really good so whenever we do get snow it will be good.

mrbb

well winter showed up here last night, got about 15 inches of snow, low teens with super heavy winds and knocked the top off a 50 yr old pine tree, just missing one of my buildings, , just spent the last 7 hours plowing snow!

but snow falls here were hit and miss, some places got lots many not much?,
my closest trails legally opened on dec 15 th, but haven't seen anything on there site about trails having snow enough to ride, (there about 100 miles north of me)