One week to go!

jd

Administrator
Staff member
This piece of crap discussion board will be moving to the new one. I have been playing around on it some and it is very similar to this one in it's layout, but also have some cool features like linking with Facebook, liking a persons posts, creating private message groups, rankings, extremely easy media upload and creating media galleries.<br><br>While the migration takes place this board will be shut down. I do not know how long it will take, but probably a few hours.<br><br>I have been as or more frustrated about this boards performance for a long time, plus how hard it is to do anything as an administrator. So this is going to be a BIG deal for me and I hope for you all as well.<br><br>Hang in there, just 7 days more!<br><br>-John

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Well, how's that saying go? Even the best laid plans...<br><br>As you are all fully aware of, the board did not make the jump to light speed. There was a last minute snag that held things up. All that needed to be corrected is and now I just wait for the person who is going to do the migration to the new board to do his stuff. The actual process should not be too long (an hour or two), but I know he is somewhat limited in his time, so do not know when that will be just yet, but will let you all know when I do.<br><br>-John

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Looking like we will be giving it another try tomorrow. So the board will be down first thing tomorrow.<br><br>-John