Oneida County 1-19-23....WOW!!!!

attakman

Weather guys were wrong again...THIS TIME IN OUR FAVOR!!!...I woke up at 2 am..had just started snowing lightly...went back to bed...woke up at 6 am to 7 inches of heavy snow...(had to measure 3 different spots, could not believe my eyes)...and its still coming down at a decent clip...
The only way I'm getting to work today is by sled...my little car is buried...will update late, but this is AWESOME!!! (FINALLY)

pclark

At 7am in Manitowish Waters we have maybe 2" of new snow. It is still snowing lightly, 5" more predicted.

attakman

Really coming down...neighbor just down the road sent a picture of nearly 8 inches...a northern friend in merrill also has 8 plus...and buddy of mine in minocqua is reporting 4 inches. .....so more to the south..less to the north...will post photos later

starlaker

Weather guys were wrong again...THIS TIME IN OUR FAVOR!!!...I woke up at 2 am..had just started snowing lightly...went back to bed...woke up at 6 am to 7 inches of heavy snow...(had to measure 3 different spots, could not believe my eyes)...and its still coming down at a decent clip...
The only way I'm getting to work today is by sled...my little car is buried...will update late, but this is AWESOME!!! (FINALLY)
Woohoo! Rapids only got about 4 wood country probably still won't open trails, we will wait and see. Otherwise Tomahawk here we come! Thanks for the great news this am attakman.

liv2ride

Great to hear that!!! I woke up this morning to only 2-3 inches in the Green Bay area. I was watching the radar last night and thought Tomahawk didn't get any more than us. Really surprised to see! My trip north is back on!

gen2

You guys got it good the last two storms (we didn't)...I guess it's our turn...finally...love it
attakman , Do you think Rib Lake area got the same 8" Merrill got ? Thinking about staying there next week and riding out of there a couple days.

jwmcatman

Took a nice ride east of Rhinelander up through starks, three lakes, sugar camp and back. Passed a couple groomers, trails were a blast. Certainly some slush on the lakes but busting powder all day. road 1-4, back out there after lunch today. Have fun, trails will be in excellent condition. Cold temps for the near future will help.