Online snowmobile safety course

mtb1115

I'm looking to take some of my nephews ridding up in northern Wisconsin this year and they would need a safety course to meet the DNR requirements, I've seen a few online ones that claim to be "DNR approved" for about $30 bucks. Does anyone have any experience with any of these ? Thanks

D

Deleted member 10829

Great deal!

Yes, my stepson did it and it was a piece of cake. They need to be a certain age though or they need the in class training, but I don't remember what that age was.

xcsp

Here's the one that I just took a few weeks ago, was $24.50. Pay only if you successfully pass the test, then print out a temp. card until the DNR sends one to you.

http://www.snowmobile-ed.com/

Received my WI DNR Safety Certificate card in the mail yesterday.

For me it was a good refresher and good to have record of a current safety course for insurance purposes.

ilcatman2

There is a safety course in Wataga, IL this Saturday 12/14 if anyone is interested call 309-368-0620 for more info.

- - - Updated - - -

The course in Wataga, IL is free.

mtb1115

Thanks, my nephew is unable to make a formal class due to work & etc. But Wisconsin DNR states that it does accept any state recognized safety class to meet their requirements.