Open Shooting at the Lake Linden/Hubbell Sportsmans Club

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Both Events are through the end of September

Mondays: Lake Linden Hubbell Sportsmen’s Association is hosting supervised rifle, pistol & archery shooting, open to the public every Monday evening 6-8pm at our range at 51610 Rice Lake Road. Bring your own firearms & ammo. Certified Hunter Education instructors will be on hand to answer questions. $5 range fee is appreciated to cover costs of targets & range upkeep. Come on out! Everyone is welcome! Call Doug with questions: 906-523-9289.

Thursdays: Lake Linden Hubbell Sportsmen’s Association is hosting supervised trap shooting for all ages & skill levels Thursdays 6-8pm (weather permitting) at our range at 51610 Rice Lake Road. Bring your own shotgun & ammo. Fee of $3 per round covers cost of skeet and range upkeep. Certified Hunter Education instructors will be on hand to answer questions. Everyone is welcome! Come on out! Call Vern with questions: 906-370-5795.

frnash

Passing observation:
"Open Shooting at the Lake Linden/Hubbell Sportsmans Club" …
is a helluva lot better than …
(click →) "(Open) Shooting at Amazon fulfillment center in Jacksonville, FL"! :cower:

Hmm, I think mebby I misread that thread title at first glance!
(I have a friend that was headed there to apply for a job, but fortunately missed that event!)

PS: I very much prefer the LLH Sportsman's Club style of event!
PPS: Are they gonna have to change their name to the "Lake Linden/Hubble Sportsperson's Club" in keeping up with the times? :stung:

slimcake

I have three rifles I need to sight in but as hard as it is to get ammo I have not been to the range. I have plenty but still want to hold on to what I have...