Oxygen Helmet communicators

dfattack

I have this helmet and do like it. I realize some don't but I haven't had any problems with it.

My son and I are looking for the best communicator system for these helmets. I have seen others recommend to use what the others in your riding groups already use. Good advice except in our group nobody has them so we would be the first so it's down to the best fit for the oxygen.

Any suggestions?

latner

Pretty sure any of the communicators would work with that helmet, the main thing is having speaker pockets molded into the inside of the helmet.

We use the Cardo brand in both scoot helmets and sled helmets, 1 set of communicators and a set of 2nd helmet mounts makes it easy to transfer the communicator between helmets.

Pretty sure any of the communicators would work with that helmet, the main thing is having speaker pockets molded into the inside of the helmet.

We use the Cardo brand in both scoot helmets and sled helmets, 1 set of communicators and a set of 2nd helmet mounts makes it easy to transfer the communicator between helmets.
have you had issues with your Cardo communicator changing volume while riding? It would appear the wind entering the main unit is what causes this. This summer I had it in my motorcycle helmet, and had the microphone disconnected as I was the only one (used it for music), still had the issue. Not sure if there is a setting that I am missing in the software?

latner

have you had issues with your Cardo communicator changing volume while riding? It would appear the wind entering the main unit is what causes this. This summer I had it in my motorcycle helmet, and had the microphone disconnected as I was the only one (used it for music), still had the issue. Not sure if there is a setting that I am missing in the software?
no issues with volume, every once and awhile wind might catch the mic. I think there is a setting in the software for automatic volume control, might check that. Also, be sure to use Cardo Update to keep firmware and features up to date.