Parking for a Cause

kirk600

Outstanding. I wish the media covered stories like this rather than only the death and destruction of snowmobiling. Keeper Movin, Kip!
Share the story with your local clubs, call MISORVA CALL Wisconsin snowmobile Association!!!! Shout out to the DNR!!! Get your(OUR) voice heard!! Don't be afraid to volunteer and make the call.... call the radio station, it's really that simple..........

600_RMK_144

Our 1st full month was great. Sledders donated $560 dollars for the months of January! Our first donation will go to the Adventure Mountain Lions right here in Greenland. They're a great non-profit organization and their main initiative is to provide eye tests and glasses to those in need. They also provide seeing eye dogs for the blind. Thank you all who have supported!
Very cool! Great job!

kip

I agree, sledders get a bad rap for the few that give us a bad name, and that's one of the reasons I'm doing this. No one can say anything bad about something like this. We'll try and make it better as we go. Most people do not want to be recognized I'm finding, they just want to be a part of something good. Yes, agreed we need to here more positive things other than our negative media. Would be great if someone with deep pockets could for the Good Samaritan News Network!