Parkview🍻

T- BONE

Does anybody know for sure is the bar will be open by next Tues, just trying to plan a route in my head so I know wether or not to plan a pitstop there. Thanks

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Suppose to be, but, if they aren't and want to plan a pit stop, try Omer's, formerly Wyandotte golf course and Cabins, open all winter, good food and cold beverages.

machzdoo

They told me Dec 26 was there open date. I drove by last week and there were 6 cars in the parking lot and a help wanted sign up.

snowbum

They were plowing the parking lot and had lights on. Sledded past there last Tuesday. The sign said "opening Dec 26"

PoO GUY

Definitely Open. They posted today on their Facebook that they are now open. On the 26th. I will be staying there over new years! Pumped!

Restaurant hours 7am -10 pm.
Bar hours 11am-2.am
(Taken from there post today on FB)

old abe

Definitely Open. They posted today on their Facebook that they are now open. On the 26th. I will be staying there over new years! Pumped!

Restaurant hours 7am -10 pm.
Bar hours 11am-2.am
(Taken from there post today on FB)

Yep they're open. A friend just text me that they are there.

PoO GUY

Hot tub, sauna, and pool are open. Stayed there the past 2 nights. Had a pretty good experience so far. I know they are only a week into the opening but DUDE. They need some serious help in the bar/food area. Food and drinks are very good but it's a cluster f***. Many people walking in/out without being able to get served, etc. it was like pulling teeth. Not to mention that it wasn't even that busy. only time will tell but I would love to see the place do well for themselves because I really like staying here.

jgrams

I have a place in the area and have been coming up for more than 15 years. I would say this week was the most painful expierence for service all the way around at many places we stopped at. I witnessed groups walk out of places because of poor service or not even being able to order at all and not overly busy. I just hope it can get fixed so these place can survive. I would hate to see them fold up. I make it a point to always stop to support these business since it is nice to have a place to stop.

favoritos

We went there for lunch this week while passing through. We were impressed with their focus on making sure we had a great time and a good meal.

We stayed there this past Saturday night. Great service on both the hotel and food side. Plenty of people, pool and hot tub were both great as was the food. Loved it.

1fujifilm

We went there for lunch this week while passing through. We were impressed with their focus on making sure we had a great time and a good meal.

I drove by the Parkview today at 4 PM, saw about 20 sleds near the Bar entrance area. Kept going north to get Chicken at the Mosquito 15ish later and counted 52 sleds; needless to say I ate in Houghton.

Bear