PAT and LENNY at work...

Pit Grunt

Stopped in at PAT"S auto service to park and ride to the southrange on Friday the 25th. As we parked and unloaded I saw two hard working guys of the U.P.... Pat is running this large YAMAHA blower that could throw snow over the building.. Lenny with a leaf blower cleaning sleds off. As I walked by and said Hi, Pat said, You have to be careful of what you wish for.. SNOW. I said bring it on..

Thanks Pat and Kip for letting us park are rigg in your lot and rode to the fredia loop and put some smiles on are faces.. Jeff\ Pit Grunt

WE RIDE!!!!!!!

Hey Kip: How long before you let the little guy race. He sure had that oval down around the shop. He had it crossed up and drove it out on every corner. Eagle River here he comes..

Attachments

• U.P. 1-26-2013 020.jpg
    U.P. 1-26-2013 020.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 346
  • U.P. 1-26-2013 021.jpg
    U.P. 1-26-2013 021.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 338
  • U.P. 1-26-2013 019.jpg
    U.P. 1-26-2013 019.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 316
Last edited:

whitedust

Funny you should say that. Pat likes to work hard! In late Nov Pat came in the store in his Carharts huffing & puffing while Kip was running my cc for routine service. I busted Kip what are you doing letting your Pop work like that he should be running the CC machine & you should be grunting? Kip laughed said Dad likes to work HARD! I went outside to load up my trailer big heavy United Transport & Pat offered to help I said no you work too hard already. Pat went back to shoving huge logs off a trailer to be cut up for the wood boiler. I had my Carharts in the truck so figured I would give him a hand but by the time I got everything hooked up Pat had already unloaded the logs & was in the store. Pat slow down man I like you jokes don't work so hard..lol

chad66

That's true, he cant help himself, he only takes a load off in the evening when he's done for the day. Wish I had his energy!

Chad@M&M

L

lenny

Stopped in at PAT"S auto service to park and ride to the southrange on Friday the 25th. As we parked and unloaded I saw two hard working guys of the U.P.... Pat is running this large YAMAHA blower that could throw snow over the building.. Lenny with a leaf blower cleaning sleds off. As I walked by and said Hi, Pat said, You have to be careful of what you wish for.. SNOW. I said bring it on..

Thanks Pat and Kip for letting us park are rigg in your lot and rode to the fredia loop and put some smiles on are faces.. Jeff\ Pit Grunt

WE RIDE!!!!!!!

Hey Kip: How long before you let the little guy race. He sure had that oval down around the shop. He had it crossed up and drove it out on every corner. Eagle River here he comes..

Hey Pit Grunt, sorry for not talking much I was kinda busy. It's nice though to put a name with a face and nice meeting you. Pat was kinda sick that day you saw him and he still has a hard time slowing down!

kip

Pit Grunt,

Wyatt love his circles! He's a little too brave right now but that's how ya learn! Thanks for the all the support guys.