Pat's Motorsports Open House!

kip

It's not on this site but would love to have it on here. What needs to be done to make that happen fellas?! We will have our Timbersled kit ready to demo as well for any of you who would like to experience it! JD, will you be making it this year?

kip

Thanks Mark, hopefully I'll hear from him soon! We just found out that our Yamaha Rep will be here too! Working to see if our Polaris rep will be able to make it as well! Snow is looking great here!

Outlaw-Racing

Its that time of the year to start planning to attend Pat's Motorsports Open house! The date for this year is December 14th! We will have food, Demo Rides and giveaways. It's a great time so please plan to attend! We are looking forward to seeing everyone as we get into Snow season. Thank you!

Put me in for the give always seeing's how I'm in Texas till the 19th. :)
See you soon for the updates on my new SRX!!!

L

lenny

Is that crazy guy from Indiana going to be leading the demo rides this year again? [By the way he aint wrapped to tight!]
I heard he’s gonna be there!

- - - Updated - - -

The Webcam is now updating!
bout time*♂️

- - - Updated - - -

3-4” new snow today so far. No warm up in the forecast. Did someone say brap!

D

Deleted member 10829

Hey Lenny, great to hear from you! I hope all is well. :)

D

Deleted member 10829

I'm doing well Lenny and anxious to get up there! Great start to the year and the snow has been widespread!

fireworks

Shout out to Pat's. Thank you for food friendship and a good time. Fortunate to have a great dealership with the mechanics, sleds, gear, accessories all within 8 miles of base.

kip

Thank you guys for showing up! It was a great turnout. We went through 16 15lb turkeys!!! All by 3 in the afternoon. Nick Keller even helped serve up food. It gets bigger every year and it really is turning into a great social event. Lots of demo rides were had and the Timbersled stayed busy all day. Good to see all who were there. Thanks again!!

Nice to see you Saturday Kip but didn’t have good timing to get any Turkey! Oh well , most people I’ve ever seen there!

kip

They will continue to be in the snowmobile business. Sorry you missed the turkey! If you're not here buy 3 it's usually history! LOL!!!