Pat's Motorsports Open House

kip

Sorry we're late getting to this but for any of you who are wondering the answer is yes, we are going to have our open house on Saturday December 12th. We welcome all people who feel comfortable to come! We will have our demo rides as usual and giveaways. Food is still up for grabs because of what our health dept. is enforcing illegally. I'm seeking professional input on that as we speak and will be updating everyone as we know. We will have a live remote as well with one of our local radio stations. Our Polaris rep will for sure be here and we're hoping for our Yamaha rep as well. Hoping to get Kevin Bielke from Snow Tech here as well. We will also have Timbersled demos as long as we have enough snow for it. I'm also sure the Dan, The Mayor of Greenland will be there, maybe even Lenny! How about John Dee? Talk to me John! Thanks to all! Pat's Motorsports.

snomoman

Hey Kip,
so glad to hear that you are having your annual open house, I would love to go up there but only under one condition, that you allow me to play my accordion and play Christmas carols to the crowd, you know how well I am with my musical ability, just remember back on your birthday, LOL
Snomoman

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry we're late getting to this but for any of you who are wondering the answer is yes, we are going to have our open house on Saturday December 12th. We welcome all people who feel comfortable to come! We will have our demo rides as usual and giveaways. Food is still up for grabs because of what our health dept. is enforcing illegally. I'm seeking professional input on that as we speak and will be updating everyone as we know. We will have a live remote as well with one of our local radio stations. Our Polaris rep will for sure be here and we're hoping for our Yamaha rep as well. Hoping to get Kevin Bielke from Snow Tech here as well. We will also have Timbersled demos as long as we have enough snow for it. I'm also sure the Dan, The Mayor of Greenland will be there, maybe even Lenny! How about John Dee? Talk to me John! Thanks to all! Pat's Motorsports.

I'll do my best to be there. Find a 350 for Grace and/or a nice, used crossover with electric start for me at around 6K or less and that will guarantee I will be there!

kip

I'll see what I can do John and as long as it ships when it's showed Matt we're golden brother!

snomoman

Under 2 weeks until the open house! We are looking forward to seeing everyone and kicking off the season.

Hope your open house was a great success, sorry I couldn’t make it there, maybe some day in the future
with best regards
Snomoman

euphoric1

Kip and Paul, wish you guys nothing but success for your open house, the snow gods may be starting to answer your prayers, have never been to one of your open houses, but as a business owner I understand how important and beneficial these events can be, if at the least as a customer appreciation event. Good luck to you guys! and Im sure you guys will nail it!

kip

That you guys for the great wishes! Overall considering everything we have to contest with it went very well! Snow coming down now so all is right for a day! LOL!