Pat's Motorsports to remain open.

kip

Just so you all know we will remain open. We sell gas and agricultural equipment so we are allowed to remain open. Feel to free to call, email, or private message me on here with any questions. Hope all are well and safe! Thank you:)

PH#906-883-3536
kip@patsmotorsports.com

szotty

Has anyone called to cancel a snowcheck if you can even just curious. People have put off there jobs in our business but no actual cancels just not much new coming in till this settles I’m thinking

chords

Can someone explain what exactly is the meaning of snow check ? Is there really snow involved ? As in a test drive on snow ? Or just a way of saying I looked a it in a showroom and put a deposit down ?

Carbide

Can someone explain what exactly is the meaning of snow check ? Is there really snow involved ? As in a test drive on snow ? Or just a way of saying I looked a it in a showroom and put a deposit down ?

Put $500 down before april 15th to pre-order next years model. Especially special edition models that are pre-order only.
Usually get better warranty, choice of colors, tracks etc..

kip

Our numbers are well above last year, but it's been quiet the last few days no doubt.