Pat's Motorsports

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
So I have a good friend that has been think of trading his Prowler sxs in for something else. Last weekend when I was up I stopped in at Pat's and Kip had just taken in a 14 Wildcat sxs. So I took a few pics of it, Kip let me take it for a rip, and I texted my buddy the info. Over the past week my buddy decided he wanted to stick with something that still had some utility value, so I told him Kip had a Yamaha wolverine on the show room floor. They hashed out a deal, and my buddy and I drove up yesterday to pick it up. Mind you, it is a 5 hour drive one way for my friend, and that is a lot of Yamaha dealers to drive past! There is a reason why he drove past all those other dealers! Customer service! He said he was very impressed with Kip and and the people at Pat's, and said it was definitely worth the drive! Well done Kip and crew!

kip

Thanks a ton Skylar for bringing Scott here and taking the time out of your schedule! Glad Scott likes it!!!

whitedust

Pat's thrives on sales like that and for good reasons too. Pat's has long arms with many satisfied customers.:)

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks a ton Skylar for bringing Scott here and taking the time out of your schedule! Glad Scott likes it!!!

Also, he has been an Arctic Cat guy his whole life. He texted me this morning, says he spent an hour or so tooling around on it when he got home yesterday afternoon. He says it's a very very nice machine, and, he hates to say it, likes it a lot more than his Prowler!

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, we buy where we ride, Pat's Motorsports and M&M are our local dealerships.

goofy600

Well, we buy where we ride, Pat's Motorsports and M&M are our local dealerships.

So your friend bought to ride it in the UP? JK I agree with buy where you ride with snowmobiles but buying a utv, Atv that I'm going to keep 10 plus years price may trump dealer if it is enough. My guess is kip had a good enough price to make it worth the trip and not because he is going to use it in the UP. I've bought my last 4 sleds where I ride but my 2 atv's and 1 sxs where I found what I wanted and at best price and none have ever been back to dealer, but I don't use the Atv's like I do the snowmobiles so that has a lot to do with it.

L

lenny

So your friend bought to ride it in the UP? JK I agree with buy where you ride with snowmobiles but buying a utv, Atv that I'm going to keep 10 plus years price may trump dealer if it is enough. My guess is kip had a good enough price to make it worth the trip and not because he is going to use it in the UP. I've bought my last 4 sleds where I ride but my 2 atv's and 1 sxs where I found what I wanted and at best price and none have ever been back to dealer, but I don't use the Atv's like I do the snowmobiles so that has a lot to do with it.
a lot of people ride sleds and wheelers I'm same areas so for many a local dealer will provide it all. I don't think there is a right or wrong necessarily but rather what works best for each individual. There's some darn good wheeler riding in da UP!

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member

Yes, he does do most of his riding in the u.p. specifically the twin lakes area. 80 percent of the miles he had on his prowler were pit on in the u.p. I put 780 miles on my Ranger up there from the end of May-October. I live in Marquette county in Wi, we have 300 some miles of atv routes, yea, road riding, geez, how fun. NOT! Riding utv/atvs in the yoop is a no brainer, we've been doing it since 2000.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Who cares, no else comes on here and announce where they buy there stuff . Enough with this stuff.

That's right. This site should be filled full of complaining, finger pointing and negativity...just like the rest of the internet!

LOL. You don't like positive, move on skidoolouie.

-John

I agree with you, this post was for the ones worried local dealer get no business. My buddy bought nytro xtx from pats, but now being told to move on ...

scottiking

I wish Pat's would do a lousy job with their sales and service too once in awhile!
I'm tired of hearing all the positive feedback with all the good service and things they do for the community!
It's just boring!
My favorite reads are the ones that end up getting pulled on here!

Scottiking OUT

L

lenny

Who cares, no else comes on here and announce where they buy there stuff . Enough with this stuff.
many care where people buy their stuff, why do you get your shorts in a knot over something you don't care about?

sweeperguy

I wish Pat's would do a lousy job with their sales and service too once in awhile!
I'm tired of hearing all the positive feedback with all the good service and things they do for the community!
It's just boring!
My favorite reads are the ones that end up getting pulled on here!

Scottiking OUT

Yea that would make me feel like I'm here at home spending money.

dwz

I care skidoolouie, the last ten years I have made a new friend and they have been the best snowmobiling years of my life.(started in 1967) The Mayor of Greenland!

switch07

And when the Mayor is leading the demo rides for the dealership he cares about, I care enough to go in the opposite direction,lol!! Sorry Dan, couldn't resist that one........

snobuilder

I can't say that I have made any major purchases but I did stop in and buy gas for my new sled during break-in at Pat's a few years back and the sled is still running!....and it's a 2 stroke!....Pat's has magic gas!