Pat's Motorsports

kip

Snobuilder, that's funny:) Thanks for the support of our business to all:) As I've stated many times our business could not survive without all of you. If we didn't have purchases from all of you we wouldn't be here as there are not many locals to buy here with such a depressed economy. It truly is a blessing to be making a living here in Greenland and we're truly humbled by all of you and we will never take it for granted. Scotti, we'll have to work on that:) LOL!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Gary, sorry the Wildcat sold buddy! Those Cats are a hot commodity! I do have a Prowler 1000 XTZ for you though:)

kip

skidoolouie,

I can count on one hand the people I've told to move on from Pat's. There are some you simply cannot make happy and if Pat's cannot live up to their expectations then it's best they find a different dealer. It's very simple, you don't like us and that's fine. I still wish you the best either way. People post positive about Pat's and you have a problem with that and it's tough for most to grasp including me. I hope you're not bitter because life is too short for that. I won't apoligize for our support on this site or allow your negativity to tarnish the positivity this site has brought to our business. If you see a post regarding our dealership simply move on, it clearly isn't for you:) God Bless:) Kip

garyl62

- - - Updated - - -

Gary, sorry the Wildcat sold buddy! Those Cats are a hot commodity! I do have a Prowler 1000 XTZ for you though:)

I doubt either one of those can be added to my garage this season, but it would have to be a Wildcat if I'd try to make something happen :) I think I need a place UP there with a garage before I get more things to ride UP there!

old abe

Always buy gas at Kips when riding that way. Just like to stop in and see what's up, and new. It is normal to find a good crowd there.

switch07

As long as this thread is about Pats, here's my story, and if it offends anyone, please just move along..... I got to know Kip and the gang when I joined the Superior club up there. A few years ago I had trouble with my Polaris Adventure and dropped it off for service. When I returned a week or so later, after many hours, some of which Dave did on his own time, we found out I had a defective crankshaft. Now the sled was out of warranty, and after many calls by Kip and the crew, Polaris comped all the parts. Towards the end of the season the sled went down again and Kip said bring it back up here and we will look at it again. At this point I was done with two strokes and started looking at a Viper. Kip shot me out a great deal on two Vipers and I was ready to sign, when wouldn't you know it, my daughter gets engaged to the local Yamaha dealer in Sturgeon Bay. Now that was a dilemma to say the least! I called Kip and he said, "Mike, you have to put family first" and he understood if I didn't go through with the deal. After some thinking, and talking with my wife, I asked Kip if he would do one Viper at that price, and I would buy one from each dealer. He said absolutely. So the deal was made and everyone was happy. Now I have two great dealerships to work with. I may never buy a new sled from Kip again, with having a dealer in the family now, but I know I will always feel welcome at Pats when ever I walk in that door. And I will always try to find something on the shelf to buy when I'm there and put gas in the tank. Sorry for the long post, but this is my story and I'm sticking to it!!!

dwz

Mike, I going to need a tail for the demo rides this December, I could see if Kip would put you on a new SW! LOL The Mayor

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
So my buddy who bought the wolverine is trying to pure pressure me into selling, or trading in my Ranger. He keeps texting me this...

Last edited:

kip

snobuilder, that is hilarious and Skylar even better!!!:) Thanks for those guys, needed a good laugh this morning:)

- - - Updated - - -

BTW Skylar, I'm ready to give you those figures when you are:) !! LOL!

So your friend bought to ride it in the UP? JK I agree with buy where you ride with snowmobiles but buying a utv, Atv that I'm going to keep 10 plus years price may trump dealer if it is enough. My guess is kip had a good enough price to make it worth the trip and not because he is going to use it in the UP. I've bought my last 4 sleds where I ride but my 2 atv's and 1 sxs where I found what I wanted and at best price and none have ever been back to dealer, but I don't use the Atv's like I do the snowmobiles so that has a lot to do with it.

Well Jim, we may just have to work on that huh?

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
snobuilder, that is hilarious and Skylar even better!!!:) Thanks for those guys, needed a good laugh this morning:)

- - - Updated - - -

BTW Skylar, I'm ready to give you those figures when you are:) !! LOL!

Oh, I know you are! Lol.