Pat's Open House

Our annual open house will be the 10th of December. Please come in and see us. We will have great food, give away items, lots of smiles and hand shakes. We always look forward to seeing all of you.

warner

Thanks for the heads up Paul ! see you then, but probably before.
that warehouse guy causin any problems?:)

whitedust

Yes, it's been too long as it always is in the summer months. I'm still sucking in air!
Brian and I are friends and we wondered where you have been? Since I bought a doo we don’t talk much but think about good times at Pat’s. 👍

kip

Lots going on with Bobcat and getting the new store built Pete. Hopefully I'll be able to get back in the groove now that it's open and running. It's all exciting but consumes you a bit until order is restored. Thank you!

euphoric1

Hopefully this is what it looks like out front for this years open house!
let it snow.... let it snow...let it snow :cool: looking like you'll get what you wished! and from sounds of forecast not going anywhere for a while

Last edited:

euphoric1

Great snow today! If this holds up we will for sure be able to have demo rides during the open house.
your web cam is out this morning but looking really good on cams around you! Hopefully a start to a stellar season!!! back up now, Looking good!

Last edited: