Pat's Yamaha Having Open House on Dec. 5th!

kip

We will be having an open house on Dec. 5th which is a Saturday. We will have demo rides weather permitting. Lets cross our finger's guys. We will also be giving away hat's and shirts and serving deepfried Turkey sandwiches with beverages so please stop in and see the new Yamaha product and we'll buy you lunch and hopefully get you a test ride on a 2010 Yamaha. Thanks for your support sledders! Kip

Pat's Yamaha
Greenland,MI 49929
906-883-3536

jeffxc700

Kip, hope the weather cooperates. Also is there any way to find out what your used inventory looks like. Its a long drive from 51104 to 49929 but seeing what you might have in your inventory might convince me/somebody to trade. If not I guess I will call ahead.

kip

Here's a short list of what I have. 08 Nytro RTX with 136 inch track extension. 07 Attak GT. 03 Rx-1 Limited Edition. 2001 SRX with Ohlin Shocks. 2001 700 MTN. Max. 2000 600 MTN. Max with electric start. 1998 MTN SRX 700. I don't have alot Jeff. Been selling alot of used stuff and new this year with Yamaha's cutback in production. I also have a 2008 MXZ 800R. I do have some noncurrent NYTRO MTX's that I bought at a discount as well. Hope you can make it. Thanks, Kip

dwz

Kip,snows on the way just in time for your open house on Saturday-perfect timing! Dan

kip

No doubt Dan. They are calling for 5 to 10 inches tomorrow and it's snowing right now!! Have a good one Dan. Kip

kip

Yes I know Jeff very well. We played baseball together for years. He's an excellent Mechanic. Great guy! Kip

camp_11

Cool thats my uncle.......he said that toms is no longer selling the new polaris stuff so my question is are you guys going to get the polaris franchise deal to sell new polaris stuff or what?

One more thing my aunt laverne pestka owns the 38 lodge just down the road from you guys....... do you know her and butch........or how bout clyde ross from mass......thats my grandpa

kip

Camp 11. I know all of those people. I wish we could help you with the Polaris stuff but I don't think they want another dealer in the area. Sad because there are alot of Polaris customers in the area that are going to need service. I'll do what I can to help but there's not much I can do about the product itself. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you. Maybe you can contact Polaris and voice your opinion about needing a dealer to service your area. Thanks, Kip

kip

Camp 11. Just talked to your Grandpa Clyde this afternoon. He will be at our open house this Saturday. If you can make it stop in. Kip

camp_11

kip i would love to stop in but i live in wis. rapids but do most of my riding up there by you guys...........say hi to g pa clyde for me sat and hope the open house goes good.........keep your eyes open for an assault.

Thanks Dustin

MR.HAPPY

Kip, Gary & (Bro)Mike made it up there, but I couldn't!
So, can you send a sandwich & a hat back with them please?

See you got a little snow too! Good timing!

Have a Great Day Saturday!!!

kip

Yes, I suppose I can handle that for you. Only because you're worth it. I don't think I would trust those two transferring a sandwich for you though! That would be awful brave of you. Hope to see you soon. Yes we got some fresh stuff and more to come. C-ya, Kip

maddog24

Kip, any word on a new (redesign) Apex for next year? Some rumors floating around about a mid winter release.