Pc iii

Sweep800

I know its been discussed before but can i get the low down on what to do with my 2009 Dragon that only does 92 mph top end? I still have two years on warrenty so I dont want to screw that up but I sure am disappointed in its performance. I have had all the new maps except the one that came out in June(thats kinda weird). Don't know what to do, dealer doesn't have answers. Would appreciate input on this. This thing handles OK(nothing like my edge 700) but is a pig. My 2002 700 still does 105 mph.

kraven700

I know its been discussed before but can i get the low down on what to do with my 2009 Dragon that only does 92 mph top end? I still have two years on warrenty so I dont want to screw that up but I sure am disappointed in its performance. I have had all the new maps except the one that came out in June(thats kinda weird). Don't know what to do, dealer doesn't have answers. Would appreciate input on this. This thing handles OK(nothing like my edge 700) but is a pig. My 2002 700 still does 105 mph.
Get a PC-5 and map from DYNOTECH Jim (585) 993-2777

www.dynotechresearch.com

I'll be the best $345.00 you'll spend.

Jim will also offer back up support and probably include a 1 year membership to his dyno reports both past and present.

I run a 2007 D7, PC-3 with Jim's map, best $$$ I ever spent, PERIOD.

You may want to check out the TECH TIPS thread I just posted.

Pics are available on SnoWest.com and hardcoresledder.com

Especially helpful on the oil pump adjustment and clutch info.

Last edited: