PD

600_RMK_144

Good to have you back Brother! The site isn't the same without your posts about the Bears and updates on the UP trails for six weeks at a time. LOL! Seriously thou... Is there ridable snow in the UP? HA!!!!!

D

Deleted member 10829

Glad to see you are back Dan! Keep the posts coming!! :)

mezz

Glad to see you back, hopefully it continues, I've always enjoyed your posts. Hope to hear more. -Mezz

POLARISDAN

thanks for all the nice comments..always been a jd supporter and like i said, all my ride buds are from here..

looks like its been a nuts keyboard cowboy year out there..guess i picked the right time to take a break

sounds like snow soon..ill be back on the 19th pick up sleds and pull out gear on the 20th..and riding 21st(if snow) thru early march..

so if anybody is around..let me know and we can hook up..

PD

jd

Administrator
Staff member
had no idea what u were talking about..till i started reading the closed threads..ha..guess im not the problem

Oh, don't sell yourself so short! Haha! Just kidding.

You are right and not by a long shot. But really is nothing too new. Different day, same old ....!

Honestly, it keeps life interesting and me on my toes.

Hope to meet up with you again sometime.

-John

timo

Since were playing “whatever happened to,,”. I noticed Ol Abe hasn’t posted in forever.

polski

Glad your back PD, I enjoy most of the posts here. Our group is heading to the Parkview on the 17th. Fingers crossed !

frnash

Glad your [sic] back PD, I enjoy most of the posts here. Our group is heading to the Parkview on the 17th. Fingers crossed !
Glad your [sic] back. Been wondering bout Sb and abe as well. Both used to be frequent flyers not so much anymore.
Well, I dont know anything about your back, PD; I hope you haven’t injured it.
So I am NOT “glad your back”, PD. I’m glad you’re back!

(What did y’all expect from me? :devilish: )