People heading north

snowchief

Headed home today from being up northern mn, got on 35 just west of Duluth and headed south I haven't seen that many snowmobile trailers heading north in a long time, I'm talking hundreds just from Duluth to the metro crazy numbers, probably would've seen more south of metro normally exit off in fairbo but had to cut across 694 to drop a buddy's sled off west side of the metro, was bummed to have to head home but I'm guessing today and tomorrow will be a zoo up there

snobuilder

Headed home today from being up northern mn, got on 35 just west of Duluth and headed south I haven't seen that many snowmobile trailers heading north in a long time, I'm talking hundreds just from Duluth to the metro crazy numbers, probably would've seen more south of metro normally exit off in fairbo but had to cut across 694 to drop a buddy's sled off west side of the metro, was bummed to have to head home but I'm guessing today and tomorrow will be a zoo up there

Good to hear...peeps gotta ride that high priced iron now or wait a long boring time til next Jan.

I was going to go up but these coronavirus like symptoms got me and ma hunkered down.

snowchief

Where did that dart end up taking you??

Fredenberg, had some great riding, went over towards cotton first day ended up having a pto coil go out on a buddies brand new mxz 850 went in and out of limp mode so ran around all afternoon and couldn't find one anywhere ended up with only 120 miles ugh, then Thursday he stayed back and me and my 65 year old dad ran over to nsst up to trestle for lunch back down the Yukon back to cabin by 5 with 230 awesome miles so much snow up by Finland Isabella unreal

oldguy

My wife and I did a quick overnighter from Tower to Lutzen on Thursday and back Friday morning. Not much sled traffic Thursday and Friday morning. She caught the bug when we arrived in Lutzen. Luckily the way back all but 20 miles around the Trestle were freshly groomed. What wasn't freshly groomed did not need to be groomed. She was a trooper and rode pretty much non stop back home. No way is she going out again today. I did hear sleds all night last night going by our house on the lake trail. I would guess the trails well be pretty beat up by tonight.

elf

We were up in the Finland area yesterday Still waist deep in many areas back in the sticks. Rode some old forest roads I haven't been on in yrs, guess I've been in a bit of a rut lately. The NSST was getting beat up by the time we came back down it Sat evening. Dirt showing up in corners, etc... Hopefully they can groom it back out yet and clean it up.