Peppermill Saved Our Weekend!

light200

Just thought it worth sharing, we were riding in the Ironwood/Rockland/Gogebic areas 2 weekends ago, and one of our sleds broke down. We got in touch with Darryl from Peppermill and he went completely out of his way to help us. It was late at night, and he let us store our sleds in his garage, and borrow his truck to drive back to Ironwood and gather our parts needed to fix the sled. We drove back the next morning and he helped us install the parts, and was 100% more than accommodating. It is very nice to know that such people still exist to let perfect strangers borrow your truck and keep it overnight, then help them out the next day. Thanks again to Darryl at Peppermill. I highly recommend if you are looking for a place to stay, consider calling up Darryl. He is a site supporter and his contact info is in the links section and the lodging sections. He is one of the nicest people I have ever met, and was more than helpful. Thanks!

catalac

Wow! Thats awesome! I love the people up north.
I,ve heard alot of good things about the Peppermill. Definately will be staying there in the future. The tool stocked, heated garage, is worth the money they charge to stay there.

fire126

We stayed at the peppermill last year and he had mentioned several times if we ever needed to use the heated garage just give him a call. That just shows that there are still good pepole out there.

Live The Dream!!!
Think Snow!!!

cobraindy

We stayed there about four years ago. While we were tying one of the covers down we noticed a bent torcian bar on one of the sleds. Called a lot of dealers on the way up to no avail. Darryl was able to straighten it and even did some welding for us. Saved the whole trip. And by the way the apartments are awsome too!! We are looking forward to staying with them this this year again.

meathead

U/p people

just thought it worth sharing, we were riding in the ironwood/rockland/gogebic areas 2 weekends ago, and one of our sleds broke down. We got in touch with darryl from peppermill and he went completely out of his way to help us. It was late at night, and he let us store our sleds in his garage, and borrow his truck to drive back to ironwood and gather our parts needed to fix the sled. We drove back the next morning and he helped us install the parts, and was 100% more than accommodating. It is very nice to know that such people still exist to let perfect strangers borrow your truck and keep it overnight, then help them out the next day. Thanks again to darryl at peppermill. I highly recommend if you are looking for a place to stay, consider calling up darryl. He is a site supporter and his contact info is in the links section and the lodging sections. He is one of the nicest people i have ever met, and was more than helpful. Thanks!
it is because of the people in the the u/p that alot of fibs ride to the u/p and not just to northern wis.( minoqua,where i keep my sled,famillyhouse ,thank goodness and to them)meathead.thanks to the yoopers ..