Phillips WI Conditions ?

msleder

Have a family group ride for this upcoming weekend based out of Phillips, WI. Does anyone know what the conditions are like in this area?

Mxzx440

Rode down that way friday the 16th to avoid traffic and was starting to get pretty thin then.grass and rocks.unless they have received any more snow since then better head further north.

thesledhead@

Returned from there on Monday unfortunately trails were all snirt quite a few rocks. In my opinion it will take 4-6 inches to get them back to good condition.

Was through parts of price Co from last Wed-sun. The only bad parts were where there was logging. Great job of grooming. Wouldn't be afraid to go back again this week.

beerchug

Rode from hawkins to Prentice and up to phillips then over to the bucksnort this last Saturday the 7th. They really need snow there is alot of logging south of phillips And the snow was pretty thin heading east alot of icey corners and rocks. I can't say what there like north of phillips or to the west but they are rideable. Some spots were real good and some were very poor. I would say 70% good and 30% bad.