Pictures of my Exciter tripple 700 build.

This is an amazing transformation of an old time sled into a modern day fun trail ride! You certainly did a great job on this thing. I am very envious of folks like you who can take metal and fabricate cool stuff out of it.

yamahauler

That is outstanding, you have one heck of a talent!

I can't wait to show my dad the build, he will enjoy that a lot.

arcticgeorge

Wow pretty awesome! The first pic is the very first sled i ever had. A guy i know (elthunder) put a 1000cc T-Cat engine in a 79 el tigre..does like 130mph on asphalt at Union Grove Raceway.

outrageous

Thanks for all of the nice comments guys. We had it out on the lake last Friday. It runs super and rides like a dream. Still have to do some fine tuning on clutching but it's real close. It will lite the track at about any speed and trails straight as an arrow. Only have a couple small issues that need correcting, Grip heater don't work but have new ones at the dealer waiting to be picked up and installed. We just got some new snow today, and more coming this weekend so hope to get it out again real soon. Thanks again Wayne

outrageous

Yamahauler; Yes my son posted a video on vintagesleds.com Just look under the Bull sessions section and then go to the customs section Look for title as; pics of my 77 Exciter project. Its not the best video but you can here it run.

outrageous

Thanks again for all the comments. Boy I wish we could get some snow, Lakes are pure ice, but ther e is a slight chance of snow tonight, so maybe tomorrow I'll get another chance to ride.