Places to rent UTVs near Southwest Wisconsin

mebearman

Prefer Places to rent UTVs near Southwest Wisconsin for a short vacation but other locations appreciated.

Thanks
Mebearman

old abe

Prefer Places to rent UTVs near Southwest Wisconsin for a short vacation but other locations appreciated.

Thanks
Mebearman

Talked with a good friend who ATV/UTV in S/W Wis a lot, and he says there are rentals in Darlington, Wis. He did not give a business name.

chunk06

Like Old Abe said, about the only place I know of is Mikes in Darlington. Pretty boring trails that are all old rail grade. there once was a few ok trails and play spots around there, but they got shut down years ago...

old abe

Like Old Abe said, about the only place I know of is Mikes in Darlington. Pretty boring trails that are all old rail grade. there once was a few ok trails and play spots around there, but they got shut down years ago...

Ya, that's the problem with ATV/UTVs, it doesn't take long to tear it up, and cause real property damage. Sad but so very true. More so than with sleds in a big way. A good friend of mine was a snowmobile club trail boss when that county let the ATVs run the trails. I took a small bulldozer to repair the trails before the snow season hit. Now restricted to what trails ATV/UTVs can use. Mostly only on rail grades.