Places to stay in Da UP with pets

D

Deleted member 10829

I'm pretty sure I read on Krupp's website that they allow pets. Krupp's is listed in John's Northwood's Directory.

jakester

Krupp's is great. Stayed with our Golden and rode most of the day. Plus you can run them around there. Sandy and Rich are great!!

snoseekr2

http://www.exploringthenorth.com/pets/lodging.html

Here is a link someone passed on to me, so i will do the same!<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>

ezra

cant think of the guys name but some one on this site prob knows .a guy in calumet who lives on the lake in the old calumet water pumping station.has a guest cabin next to his house nice place with a creek next to it on the lake and he takes dogs.not right on the trail but I rode the ditch the first day and he also has a parking garage in town that he let me keep my truck and trailer so I just kept sleds thear and drove to them in truck.I stayed there with wife and dogs verry nice view's you can here the waves.crashing on the Ice.if intrested I will look up his number.I found him on VRBO a site I use alot for travel all over the country.oh yeah he let my dogs out to run for me when we were out sleding deff +