Polaris 700 Switchback Drive Clogs

snogoer1

Just finished installing new drive clogs on my 08 700 Switchback check out pictures and gives opinion.
This sled has 6500 miles ridden on flat land and kept in tune all the time including track tension.

Attachments

• December 09 drive clog replacment 011.jpg
    December 09 drive clog replacment 011.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 46
  • December 09 drive clog replacment 012.jpg
    December 09 drive clog replacment 012.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 42
  • December 09 drive clog replacment 008.jpg
    December 09 drive clog replacment 008.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 42

polarisrider1

Just finished installing new drive clogs on my 08 700 Switchback check out pictures and gives opinion.
This sled has 6500 miles ridden on flat land and kept in tune all the time including track tension.

I would post those pics on snowest in the Polaris section for answers. Some of the guys over there are genius level on stuff like that. They look more melted than anything else.

polarisrider1

I would post those pics on snowest in the Polaris section for answers. Some of the guys over there are genius level on stuff like that. They look more melted than anything else.

It appears that you don't have them in the pic. as they were in the machine. do you have one flipped in the pic? My question is did they wear just on one side of both drivers and both being worn on the same side? Also you need way more snow than what you have in the pic. to be riding.

snogoer1

It appears that you don't have them in the pic. as they were in the machine. do you have one flipped in the pic? My question is did they wear just on one side of both drivers and both being worn on the same side? Also you need way more snow than what you have in the pic. to be riding.

Yes one is flipped over they worn even on both sides I ride in good snow most of the time first set of Hy Fax's 5300 miles only reason for changing them is because I went across the UP of Michigan on a saddle bag trip.

mjkaliszak

I have a suggestion, I ( WE ) have a Pol 08 600RR with 6700 miles on it. The drivers don't look bad . I just had the track replaced it was coming apart. What I do on all my sleds is run the track as loose as possible , just before the point of racheting. I also run trails about 85% of the time. Less wear n tear on the entire drive train ( IMO ).
Just a suggestion.