Polaris 800's

d8switchback09

Hello all you 800 owners, I posted on a earlier thread about how there running. So here is the scoup, just talked to my dealer and guess what!!!
There is another service bulletin to reflash the fuel mapping again.. so for those who said there's we running good, do you update or not, I have the stumble yet so I'am in for the update, doing it on friday, check out run this weekend. Hope things get better

laner

What's the date on the latest Bulletin for the remap? I just checked the records from the dealer and it shows 9/24/09.

ridindirty800

What's the date on the latest Bulletin for the remap? I just checked the records from the dealer and it shows 9/24/09.

My buddies 800 was at the dealer on Tuesday getting all the recall work done and they called and said it would not be ready till Friday now as they just had a new re-mapping come out, and they were having issues downloading the new one. So I am guessing that it may have just came oout this week??

whitedust

All OEM remapping has to be EPA approved. So did Poo enter a bunch of different mappings to EPA knowing full well no cure all? You don't get EPA approved mappings released this week & next week so remember that when warranty runs out. Something stinks here!!!!

indyxcr

Here's the deal when you do the remap you can't go back to the old remap that's what the dealer said. The newest remap came out this week, but the dealer is testing it on a 800 today, I'm not going to do it unless it comes out better if it is not your screwed! You can't go back to your last remap, but they can come out with new remaps.