Polaris Dealers / Shops in Togwotee Area

WIrider

Looking to get some pointers to get my 07 Switchback 600 CFI ready for Togwotee this March. Any one have any luck with any shops or dealers in the area that I can contact to discuss clutching setups with the modifications I already have on my sled. thanks.

red_dog

I got the same sled. I just put the lighter weights in and let 'er rip. I know there is more you can do but for just a few days I don't bother. You can check with the Line Shack, there a Polaris dealer up thatta way.

http://www.lineshack.com/

red_dog

<TABLE class=tblLeftPanel><TBODY><TR style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Polaris dealer:
FULL THROTTLE POWER SPORTS
</TD></TR><TR><TD>1416 WARM SPRINGS DR PO BOX 614</TD></TR><TR><TD>DUBOIS, WY 82513</TD></TR><TR><TD>Phone: 307-455-4045</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

08Dragon700

I talked to the guy at the Line Shack today about my 08 Dragon 700 Switchback with 2" track and he said the only thing they are doing is going to a 58g weight. I am also changing the gearing to 20-41 based on the Polaris manual.

By the manual, you should run 20-41 gears, 54g weights, and 56/42-.36 Helix for 8000-10,000 ft. You will use the same 76 pitch chain.