Polaris General

I'm sure this post is in the wrong section and I apologize for it but I feel it may get more response/suggestions here but anyways I've got a 2016 Polaris General 1000 that needs an engine, been searching and haven't really came up with anything, would prefer to stay with a new reman with some warranty, I know what a new engine from Polaris is and I refuse to spend that kind of cash, does anyone have any suggestions on where to go? Ive been in contact with one place but they have nothing at the moment and will not put your name on a build list when they do get a good core in. BTW, I am located in southern MN. Thanksgiving

mezz

Have you researched any salvage dealers. Perhaps you could find a "totalled" one for good $.

Highflyer

I'm sure this post is in the wrong section and I apologize for it but I feel it may get more response/suggestions here but anyways I've got a 2016 Polaris General 1000 that needs an engine, been searching and haven't really came up with anything, would prefer to stay with a new reman with some warranty, I know what a new engine from Polaris is and I refuse to spend that kind of cash, does anyone have any suggestions on where to go? Ive been in contact with one place but they have nothing at the moment and will not put your name on a build list when they do get a good core in. BTW, I am located in southern MN. Thanksgiving
I have a 2021 General XP 1000 with only 560 miles on it that I would give you a really good deal on. Has GPS, doors, plow, etc.