Polaris left overs?

zozo2

I think that any Polaris dealer would also have access to search via the Polaris website for current inventory of any new Polaris 2014 sleds and maybe even some older new unsold sleds. My local dealer found a couple of new unsold 2014 sleds of the type that I was looking for, and I made the purchase. Since Polaris does not offer any four-strokes in their 2015 lineup, I decided to trade my 2014 with over 5,000 miles on it for a new 2014 with zero miles to get me through next winter without having to worry (less) about a breakdown, and while I decide which brand I will be switching to for the 2015-16 season (I am leaning towards one of the large 4s ski doos.....any input or feedback appreciated).

whitedust

I think that any Polaris dealer would also have access to search via the Polaris website for current inventory of any new Polaris 2014 sleds and maybe even some older new unsold sleds. My local dealer found a couple of new unsold 2014 sleds of the type that I was looking for, and I made the purchase. Since Polaris does not offer any four-strokes in their 2015 lineup, I decided to trade my 2014 with over 5,000 miles on it for a new 2014 with zero miles to get me through next winter without having to worry (less) about a breakdown, and while I decide which brand I will be switching to for the 2015-16 season (I am leaning towards one of the large 4s ski doos.....any input or feedback appreciated).

Doo 4s are good sleds not my choice of 4 strokers but nothing wrong with them in 137 tracks but would not consider shorty 4s tracks for hook up & ride quality.