Polaris snow check question...

dhealy8

Anyone remember if Polaris (this spring) had the promotion on snow check sleds, where if not delivered by December 1st, you get $500 cash back/ off the purchase price? I know for a fact they did last year (spring of '08 orders).

lakesimcoe

i remember distinctly there was a promotion of that sort this year (forget the date though), if your sled doesn't show up there's definitely some investigating to do......

dhealy8

thanks guys.. not sure why I couldn't remember if they had that again this year, 6 more days (if it was the 1st) and I might be gettin a discount..ha ..

I called my dealer tonight very frusterated my rush isent even in yet an she couldent track it. not there fault but polaris could get an earful if i dont have my sled by december first. before ya know it i might be riding a new doo or somthing.

polarisrider1

Sit quietly and get the deal money. I am disappointed if my sled comes in early. I use the late money for buying extended warranty. Really where you going to ride in the next week anyways. I have had sleds show up on the 30th of Nov. in the past. Little, you sound a bit spoiled.

whitedust

Are you kidding take the $500 & dumb up. No cold weather no snow = no riding Dec 1. Right now could be Dec 14th before cold & snow in UP forget WI still deer hunting.

polaris rider who are you to say im spoiled? when im promised my sled on a date i expect around there. I know things come up an change but way off on my date. to me this entire polaris snowcheck thing was kind of a joke if I knew it was gonna be ran like this i wouldent have even snowchecked on an just went to a dealer and bought it. now on this deal thing i havent seen it in stone anywhere. anyone have proof iv heard all different numbers. cause heck yeah if they give you 500 to 1000 dollars then i hope it dosent come till december lol. but if I they dont do anything for you then id like me sled awhile ago so I can get done what i want to it.

600hoic

Banned
My local dealer in NE Ohio has had 4 Rush's sitting on the floor for a month now. And those are not the ones that were snow checked. I would be on your dealer. Did he possibly sell yours?

whitedust

Something not right but check out the snow check delivery bonus on Poo website. Sounds like dealer sold yours or screwed up the order. Maybe made more money moving it at higher profit & thought he could reorder another for you. The dealer should be able to tell you everything you need to know or he is playing for time because he screwed up. Rush order in to Poo in Spring Poo looks up dealer order & knows status shipped not shipped about to be shipped. If anyone is telling you they don't know then something is wrong. Seems to me they have been messing with ya for weeks now. Simple do they have one in a box or not? Who is dealer?

dhealy8

poo rider is right... just lay in the weeds till late in the year and take the cash back.. I always hope mine doesn't show up till dec..lol

mguth.. im still gonna take that cat for a hard spin whether you like it or not!..ha

polarisrider1

littlewagner, so did you get any Polaris money? NOT. They just don't like you. Lmao. Every Dealer in Michigan is sitting on stacks of them ugly, heavy sleds.

getting it tomorrow mine had the track problem. looks arnt everything rite polarisrider1. was gonna buy a new switchback but figure ill try the rush out an get the new switch next year. nice dimple die set see your tryin to make some cash sellin them. me an my buddy did that this weekend for bout 3 dollars turned out real nice.
For as smart as you talk poorider where can i find the information bout me getting a little cash since it will be december first tomorrow.

polarisrider1

If you get anything besides a free hat you will be lucky. The sled must of been there on Nov. 30 or earlier if you are picking up tommorow. It has only been Dec.1 for zero minutes when you posted, and dealer notified you when??? No money for you! Played that game.

Yeah first time. not sure how it works. so its when the dealer notifys you. what if you had to call them? I know the sled is ugly but if it rides like everyone says then it must be worth it. plus my dealer has a couple switches left that I like ill just get one of them or wait till next year an see what they got. thanks for the help an input though.

zimmbob

Not knocking ya wags, but man, you must have money to burn. the sled leaves the showroom floor and BOOM, just lost $2,000 on trade in value.... unless Polaris is pulling a Chevy promo and has a 30 day money back guarantee!

But more power to ya. Wish I could just do that on a whim...

indyxcr

Don't worry Polaris still does not have 1/2 of the 800 rebuild kits out from last years screwup on the 800's then they don't have the 2010 new RUSH sleds here yet.
They are starting to run the company like GM and build junk if they don't change they will go down this is BS.
They are alot of people like me that will switch brands if they don't get these problems fixed, snow next week hey no sled, 2009 800's from last year look snow but no rebuild kit yet oh well check out the new Ski-doos or Yamaha's. 20 years of Polaris sleds then this <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>.

zimmbob isent it that way with anything new? its rediculas hwo much value you lose. Im young an dumb yet thats prolly only reason i did it. Luckly I have a good stable paying job lol. I looked over it tonight Polaris deff is going cheep on some things.

zimmbob

yeah wags, it is.... that's why i try to buy gently used...

hope the rush works out for you. will be interesting to see the posts over the winter on what everyone thinks of it after riding for a couple thousand miles.... if it's really that great of a suspension...