Polishing the Bike

Bradzoo

Well I stared polishing the bike last nite getting it ready to ride, I'm doing this in hopes it will turn cold and snow, and if it doesn't then the bike will be ready to go. This winter sucks

Bradzoooooo

fgsacts

Already planning bike trips and getting ready to change fluids, etc. Still holding out for at least more sled trip though, maybe two.

autotec

Yup, just placed my first order for parts (for the bike). It's pretty sad the sleds haven't even been out of the garage yet.

Bradzoo

So far this year 98 miles on the sleds, I just got my Glide Pro front motor mount in the mail yesterday, got a few other goodies coming also, at least the western UP is getting some snow.

squat

Brad, I got over 1000 miles this year and one more trip to Paulding on St Patty's day weekend. Thinking about makeing it a long weekend. We went last weekend and there was areas with over 15" of powder. (check out my FB profile pic) As for the bike, need to order 2 new tires, drive belt, fluids and sound system. That will set me back $1200. Need to stop sledding first so I can save some money! lol

autotec

Brad, I got over 1000 miles this year and one more trip to Paulding on St Patty's day weekend. Thinking about makeing it a long weekend. We went last weekend and there was areas with over 15" of powder. (check out my FB profile pic) As for the bike, need to order 2 new tires, drive belt, fluids and sound system. That will set me back $1200. Need to stop sledding first so I can save some money! lol

What sound system were you planning on buying? I did alot of research on a few systems before I purchased the one that I have, and even then I had a few problems.