Portage to st germain sled ride?

arctiva

Hello my name is Randy and I live in Portage Wi. Im wondering if anybody out there is available and wants to ride sleds from Portage wi or surrounding area to st germain. Kinda last minute but the way it goes sometimes. Thinking about leaving Wednesday 1-29-14. My dad plans to drive truck and trailer up there and we have a place to stay, at a friends cottage so I got a wild idea why not see about finding someone and riding up there. Not to many years you can ride that far on open trails. Was planning on doing some riding up there Thursday and Friday and heading back on Saturday by truck or sled. Was thinking 1 day we would get up to Bayfield to see the ice caves. Ths is mileage riding trip with minimal drinking or stops.

So if anybody is interested let me know.

skiseadoo

Running Late

Just saw your post. Hope you had a good ride. We rode a few years ago from Arlington WI to Merrill.
Stopped short of destination Eagle River. Started ride by myself with dad pulling trailer. Met 2 guys
along the way. They joined in and we have been riding together now for 4 years. If you plan on doing it
again, let me know and I will try to join you!