Pretty Pony Backpack....

danzo

Awhile back there was a post on here from a guy about seeing someone riding with a pink Pretty Pony backpack on. Well, there are legends out there like The Great White Buffalo, Sasquatch, The Terdy Point Buck that some people have claimed to see. Now theres another one out there...the Pretty pony rider. So. me and a buddy of mine were up around the Lakewood area recently and were taking a short break from the blistering pace of out MXZ 1200 TNTs on the side of the trail when we see this black sled putting towards us. Kinda sounded like the motor was a Briggs from being blown up but he was still making forward progress. After about a minute he was near us and slowly idled past us and curtsyed as he went by. Low and behold to out amazement he was strapped up with the Pink Pretty Pony backback proudly on his back. We saw that he had his name "timmmy" magic markered on the top and I caught a glimpse of his permission slip to go snowmobiling signed by his wife hanging out the side of the pack. We sat there in total amazement laughing so hard I nearly pissed myself. As he putted around a corner the sun shone onto the backpack and the Pretty Ponies fake diamond eye reflected into our eyes and just like that he was gone. I didnt have time to get out my camera but its all a true story....ask machzdoo...he'll verify it. We fired up the mighty 1200s and rode to the nearest bar still not believing what we had just saw. By the way....he was riding a beaver tail doo to top it all off.

polarisrider1

Awhile back there was a post on here from a guy about seeing someone riding with a pink Pretty Pony backpack on. Well, there are legends out there like The Great White Buffalo, Sasquatch, The Terdy Point Buck that some people have claimed to see. Now theres another one out there...the Pretty pony rider. So. me and a buddy of mine were up around the Lakewood area recently and were taking a short break from the blistering pace of out MXZ 1200 TNTs on the side of the trail when we see this black sled putting towards us. Kinda sounded like the motor was a Briggs from being blown up but he was still making forward progress. After about a minute he was near us and slowly idled past us and curtsyed as he went by. Low and behold to out amazement he was strapped up with the Pink Pretty Pony backback proudly on his back. We saw that he had his name "timmmy" magic markered on the top and I caught a glimpse of his permission slip to go snowmobiling signed by his wife hanging out the side of the pack. We sat there in total amazement laughing so hard I nearly pissed myself. As he putted around a corner the sun shone onto the backpack and the Pretty Ponies fake diamond eye reflected into our eyes and just like that he was gone. I didnt have time to get out my camera but its all a true story....ask machzdoo...he'll verify it. We fired up the mighty 1200s and rode to the nearest bar still not believing what we had just saw. By the way....he was riding a beaver tail doo to top it all off.

Send that fable to readers digest. They pay good money for stories like that.

freezinbevr

Oh crap! I hope my Hello Kitty sticker on my windshield isn't a give away that I have girls at home I need to get to after riding.

snobuilder

My sources tell me that Polaris/Klim is considering a merger with the Pink Pretty Pony Corp.
They see a much larger market niche based on survey information gathered from current Klim product owners.
Once the deal is in place, Klim/Pink Pretty Pony owners can start looking forward to a more menacing face on the new Pony products as asked for by survey participants.

Last edited:

scoot

Sounds like the pretty pony backpack guy don't care what others think. He's out riding. And probably has the biggest set out there. ;)

chords

Thats too funny - " Permission slip signed by the wife " Perhaps a printable fill in the blank form would be usefull