Price check

harski

Just got a quote on a 2010 600 E-Tek with E-start. $9,000.00 (no tax) and includes a $500 rebate. Freight and prep included! Your price is sounds decent since it's OTD.

t_man

Sounds like a good OTD price from what I've seen.

Curious, though. I didn't think the '09 eteks came without the e-start. I may be wrong on that but I'm pretty sure. That's what I recall from my shopping experience last winter. (I ended up buying an '09 TNT 500ss.)

You may want to double check to see if it was removed, and any other changes.

sleddindoo09

Two guys I ride with both have '09 renegade e-tec's and neither came with electric start. I have an '09 renegade 800R. You can get a better deal than $8400. We all bought ours from the same dealership in Kalamazoo, MI. They currently have '09 Adrenaline's w/o electric start for $7399. Out the door should be under $8000.

www.leadersmarine.com

whitedust

Also ask for price of 09 Adrenaline 800 powertek ....price on those may be less than 600 with release of 800 etek. They will have to discount on 800 powertek not so on 600etek. Now is time to wheel & deal on 800 powertek last of the doo carbed 800s. Those 800 powerteks that don't sell will be sitting a long time unless discounted. No comparison etek to powertek doo movin on as usuual & etek much better tech. Informed buyers get the best deals just let the dealer know what you know & know what he has in stock helps your position.

latner

Two guys I ride with both have '09 renegade e-tec's and neither came with electric start. I have an '09 renegade 800R. You can get a better deal than $8400. We all bought ours from the same dealership in Kalamazoo, MI. They currently have '09 Adrenaline's w/o electric start for $7399. Out the door should be under $8000.

www.leadersmarine.com

Thanks for bringing this up. This is the dealer I got the quote from! Looking to buy 2 and this was the best they could do.