Price County any info on Prentice Park Falls area trail Conditions.

kevinj

Was there for 5 days last week. We got 6" of snow in Phillips on Thursday (2/10) evening. The trails were awesome even before that snow. We rode almost every single mile of trail in Price county.

starlaker

Was there for 5 days last week. We got 6" of snow in Phillips on Thursday (2/10) evening. The trails were awesome even before that snow. We rode almost every single mile of trail in Price county.
Kevinj, thank you so much for the feedback. Heading up tomorrow am looks like more fresh snow on the way. We should be golden. Dawn

billjd

Was just there Saturday. Tons of snow! Just need a little grooming. I would think they would hit it mid week.

hybrid

trails in northern price are in excellent condition during the week
last Wednesday and Thursday was best conditions i have seen in a few years
i only saw one group of three on Wednesday
Thursday was busier but still awesome
just dont go east towards minocqua
way to many nuckelheads

old abe

trails in northern price are in excellent condition during the week
last Wednesday and Thursday was best conditions i have seen in a few years
i only saw one group of three on Wednesday
Thursday was busier but still awesome
just dont go east towards minocqua
way to many nuckelheads
Absolutely agree on those areas having way too many Knuckelheads!

liv2ride

Rode the northern part of Price County over the weekend. Lots of snow. Very heavy traffic with Braaapfest in Springstead. Trails were pounded with the heavy traffic but with some grooming, they should be great mid-week!

hybrid

got this from the Snow Drovers today

Sadly, as of 3/15/22 all grooming has stopped in Price County. As of Friday, March 18 at 8:00 AM all Price County snowmobile trails will be closed. This is a decision made at the Price County Snowmobile Trails Association level. It was a great snowmobile season and our trails reflected the hard work of our members who brushed and prepped the trails in the fall and the groomers who worked diligently throughout the winter. Thanks to everyone who contributed!!