Problems with 2008 F1000

catguy247

I have an oppertunity to purchase a 2008 F1000 LXR for a fairly good price. Before I look at it any further, I want to know if there have been any problems with these sleds or if there is anything I should know about the 1000 that I should know that would steer me away from it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ezra

I know a few guys with cfr 1000 and 1 with f1000 no motor probs eaven with heavy mods.I do know with alot of mods like 200+ hp the dd tends to go.BD makes dd gears with holes so the case stays better lubed then thay dont blow.the best bang for your buck next to clutching for that 1000 is the slp single and a boondocker good for 28hp on the dino.not to hard to get close to 2000 hp out of that babby.I know country cat is selling standerd f1000 for like 6300.the olny f1000 I drove supprisingly had verry light steering to the point I did not like it exept on the lake.but that was a new sled and the skid was never played with I have not ridden sense then I am sure it has more bit now