Proposed government stimulus program, the ABC Act

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome! That will buy me a lot of smokes and beer!

Besides, Gracie and the rest of her 10 year old cronies have been freeloading their entire lives! They should be responsible for something! :0

What if they lose one of those coins? Can they just make more? :)

fish633

nothing from government is free.Those are tax dollars stolen from the working class and returned as penny's

jd

Administrator
Staff member
nothing from government is free.Those are tax dollars stolen from the working class and returned as penny's

No...No! They are going to mint these two magic coins! Everything will be just fine!

jonesin

I was very suprised to recieve a stimulas check in the mail yesterday, didnt expect one, it was for my mom who died a couple of years ago.
t even listed her full name with the letters DECD after it, I assume that is for deceased, wouldnt take FRNASH to write a line in the check sending program to eliminate sending it to someone they KNOW is dead!
Oh, but voting by mail will work fine, they got that figured out!

Awesome! That will buy me a lot of smokes and beer!

Besides, Gracie and the rest of her 10 year old cronies have been freeloading their entire lives! They should be responsible for something! :0

What if they lose one of those coins? Can they just make more? :)

Gonna be 2 HUGE coins. Wonder what they will be made out of? Cow Chips from Elsie?

dfattack

I received a stimulus check for me and my wife yesterday. I really didn't think I was going to get one and to be totally transparent...I didn't need one. So...I'm sending it to my church since their attendance has been obviously way down.
Apparently my taxable was driven down due to high depreciation and therefore qualified for the money.

Last edited:

xcr440

I received a stimulus check for me and my wife yesterday. I really didn't think I was going to get one and to be totally transparent...I didn't need one. I wish the government would have had a way to have a upper limit of income and redirect the money to people who could have used it. I mean it was a total waste to send me the money...not bragging...just being realistic. So...I'm sending it to my church since their attendance has been obviously way down.

Same - and NICE on your donation! (I'm sure they were hoping some people would do just that) I on the other hand, will take mine and put it towards that 2021 I threw down on the 11th of April for my birthday present to myself (Selfish I know, but hoping one of our sports manufacturers can keep people employed!)

elf

Same - and NICE on your donation! (I'm sure they were hoping some people would do just that) I on the other hand, will take mine and put it towards that 2021 I threw down on the 11th of April for my birthday present to myself (Selfish I know, but hoping one of our sports manufacturers can keep people employed!)

Don't feel bad Kevin! Thats what mine is going for also.