Quality Turtleneck Shirts

BANJOMAN

Got some under armor t-necks one with 1/4 zip and one true turtleneck. Both great for layering and extremely comfortable and warm.

whitedust

Looking for non shrink heavy cotton turtlenecks like Duluth used to carry. Keep a guy toasty on coldest days wear poly underneath to wick moisture away.

uncle_ed

I have used the llbean base layer for years and still going strong. I see they also have a turtleneck cotton they claim to be unshrinkable. Worth checking out. When I was young we would use your favorite shirt and then just add a "dickie" to keep the neck warm and drafts out. They might still make those....

whitedust

I have used the llbean base layer for years and still going strong. I see they also have a turtleneck cotton they claim to be unshrinkable. Worth checking out. When I was young we would use your favorite shirt and then just add a "dickie" to keep the neck warm and drafts out. They might still make those....
Thanks I saw that but decided to go with Duluth sale on mock turtlenecks since I know how they fit with poly base underneath. Hopefully quality is there since Duluth has been cheapening up their line.

mrbb

little late here, some how missed this

but if you want some top shelf one's that will last, check out the Filson brand one's, far from cheap, but very high quality

and also, LL bean makes some as well

whitedust

but if you want some top shelf one's that will last, check out the Filson brand one's, far from cheap, but very high quality

Thanks for the links. I just discovered Filson but above my price threshold for a shirt LL bean seems reasonable

mrbb

yeahFilson items have tall price tags, but I will admit the items I own from them, have all been top shelf products that last and last
I have a few of there double tin pants I wore for yrs hunting briars and thorny brush and wore for doing work in nasty places that would shred other pants, and they are still solid, heck might be better than new , as they get less stiff as you wear them!

but yeah, they are not cheap

yrs back I used to get good deals on NFL team football labels teams, turtlenecks, as they were super common yrs back, seems like Hoodies are now the COOL thing to wear by teams

but they were always pretty decent quality and affordable, if you stuck to the official team labeled ones
might pay a tad more for the NAME, but they lasted longer !
if you look you may still find some that sell them, for sport teams!
if you don;t like the one's you found that is!

dfattack

Nice. I was interested to see where this would go as I was wanting the same thing as whitedust.