Queen mattress

goofy600

I know this should go in for sale section but this way it may be seen. I have a queen mattress memory foam that came out of an rv but can be used in a house that I need to get rid of. It has only been used 2 nights. Then changed out for a sleep number mattress. If anyone is interested pm me and I can get you any other info you want. I would like to get $100.00 for it.

euphoric1

I know this should go in for sale section but this way it may be seen. I have a queen mattress memory foam that came out of an rv but can be used in a house that I need to get rid of. It has only been used 2 nights. Then changed out for a sleep number mattress. If anyone is interested pm me and I can get you any other info you want. I would like to get $100.00 for it.
Jim, I have had a sleep number for probably at least 20 years now, although I'm sure they have greatly improved since then, it will always be the only mattress brand I will ever buy, the numbers are starting to disappear on my remote and I'm sure they don't offer it anymore so upgrading it may be happening sooner than later LOL. ENJOY!!

oswaldperaza28

Why did you need to change the mattress after just using this for 2 nights? I hope you must check the comfort of a mattress before buying.

goofy600

Why did you need to change the mattress after just using this for 2 nights? I hope you must check the comfort of a mattress before buying.
Because it came with the camper that we bought, and they didn’t offer a sleep number at the RV dealer.