to benefit the Frosty Club Snowmobile Club of Land O Lakes WI

February 13, 2010
Time 11:00 am
Where: Bent’s Camp and Resort
on the cisco chain
6882 Helen Creek Rd.
Land O’ Lakes, WI 54540
10 Miles west of Land O Lakes WI
Lots of classes something for everyone even a 2 up class and the last class of the day is the Bikini Run......

racerx

Thanx for posting this. I usually try to post something on it every year but with the Frosty trip last week I'm still trying to get caught up with things. See you there!! I'll be there on the line with shovel in hand like always, I hope it is not warm. Not having Klondike days on the same w/e has messed up my schedule a bit.

Running Bear

we'll see you there...I'm on the mic again and Mike I think will be helping Tom and Sue with the radar gun....I'd didn't get to ride on the trip :( so no catching up for me :)

skidoogirl500ss

are there some fast stuff that show up to this radar run or is it mainly trail sleds running...might be up to watch on our way to the UP the 13th

racerx

I would have to say mainly trail sleds but there are a few modded out sleds, old & new that run. The last few years there has been a guy that brought a few modded Yamys out that were REALLY fast, I believe he worked at Trackside or somewhere down there. Thing is it is hard to tell for sure as Cruiserfest is that w/e as well but I think it was last year (maybe the year before) a few came up to Lando from Cruiserfest since they were not running drags down there due to track conditions. So stop by I know you will be seeing sleds running...

Running Bear

Class List

10:00am - 4:00pm

Stock Classes
1. 00-500cc
2. 501-600
3. 601-700
4. 701-800
5. 801-1000
6. 1001 +
7. Improved Stock 00-700
8. Improved Stock 701 +